Thursday, April 8, 2021

Project 52 Week 15 Postponed and Seasons' End


     Sorry, Fiends and Fright Fans, but due to illness this week's episodes of Midnight Shock Theater and Master Vyle's Creature Feature will be postponed until next week.  I also regret to inform you that the episodes for Week 18 will serve as the first season finales for both shows.

    This was a very ambitious undertaking on my part.  The outbreak of COVID in early 2020 was the first of many things to derail me from completing Project 52.  For a time I had decided that I was not going to be producing any shows other than the first ten I had filmed, but then I changed my mind at pretty much the 11th hour, knowing that it would pretty much take only one or two things happening to prevent me from making my goal.  As I have stated my YouTube ban is for the most part a nuisance, however, even that has led to my production schedule being delayed.

    The early end to, and failure to meet my goal of producing two shows for all 52 weeks of 2021, I feel, was an unfortunate inevitably.  It was just a matter of time, however that did not keep me from making an attempt.  And, of CORPSE, I am far from done.

    I will continue working on a second attempt at Project 52 to begin the first week of January 2023.  2023 is the tenth anniversary of the debut of the first official episode of House of Master Vyle Presents, as well as the tenth anniversary year of Doctor Xombie's Friday Night Fright and the launch of The Peninsula of Horror.

    In the meantime this will also free up time to produce new episodes of House of Master Vyle Presents, The Golden Horde, Tales from the Dump and It's the Great Grumplin's Show, all of which I had to cease production in an attempt to complete 52 weeks of Midnight Shock Theater and Creature Feature.  All I have left to say is I am not sad about having to close out the first seasons of these shows a lot earlier than expected, because I promise you the BEAST is yet to come.

Thank You for All of  Your Support,

Master Vyle

3 comments:

  1. Very unfortunate events, but I'm thrilled you are still moving forward with all this work. Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an amazing job with the shows and you should be very proud of the work. You reached new levels of vyleness, sir! Congrats! Looking forward to your future projects!

    ReplyDelete